Allstate Public Warehouse is a 200,000 square foot cement building located in Youngstown.
We provide a very unique service to this area, called "public warehousing". This concept is used in large market areas such as Chicago, Cleveland, and New York, and is based on sharing overhead expenses (utilities, equipment, security, & labor). Logistics can be performed by the tenants or by the Public Warehouse, even on a per pallet basis which reduces overhead cost plus increases efficiency.
- Property tax.
- liability insurance.
- utility expense (trash removal & electric).
- security expense (TYCO/ADT advanced security system, and recording surveillance cameras).
- Warehouse manager (provides safety, security, & tenant assistance).
- Fire protection (isolated dry sprinkler system & extinguishers).
- New roof (15 year leak-proof warranty).
- Restroom facilities (fully maintained).
- Office space, furnished & wifi (can be used by tenants anytime).
- Use of equipment (dock plates, pallet jacks & forklift).
- Use of loading docks (5 docks & drive-in access available).